A passionate, customer-focused brand, Optoma products captivate, inspire, and connect people for a better experience.
The Optoma Group has regional headquarters in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific with well-established channels across three continents, providing reliable and innovative visual solutions for customers and partners worldwide.
We bring people together through captivating visual experiences, serving customers who demand seamless, innovative technology to tell their stories. We make our customers’ dreams possible.
As a global leader in large display technologies, Optoma combines cutting-edge design and engineering to deliver visual display solutions from the home to the office, classroom, and commercial spaces.
About the role
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions based in the UK, as we improve our infrastructure, systems and processes. With such exciting change, and with Optoma Europe playing a pivotal role in the transformation, this role will help us better expand and develop the important projector and interactive touch display market in Romania.
This position is great for any IT technology enthusiast who is not afraid of challenges, is self-driven, can think analytically, set clear goals and tasks, and can establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Development of the company’s sales in Romania
- Grow Optoma’s market share in projectors and interactive flat panel displays
- Active work with current distributors and resellers - provide product consulting, price support, participation in project preparation, cooperation on marketing campaigns etc.
- Acquiring new resellers in order to expand the dealer database
- Actively work with key end-customers on market in both private and public sector to ensure Optoma products are specified at an early stage of the planning
- Attend and organize local workshops, events and product trainings for distributors, resellers and end-users
- Cooperation with colleagues across Optoma to arrange the necessary marketing materials, product information, technical support etc. to provide adequate support to customers
- Gather market information about market share and competitor activities, in order to establish greater understanding of the market
- Ensure accurate forecasting and planning is administrated in relation to targets and customer requirements
- Work to exceed set targets and objectives set by Territory Manager