Vacancy: Technical Product Specialist - Poland (Remote based with travel to client sites) - Poland
Posted on 05/02/2024
See all our current vacancies
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
A passionate, customer-focused brand, Optoma products captivate, inspire, and connect people for a better experience.
The Optoma Group has regional headquarters in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific with well-established channels across three continents, providing reliable and innovative visual solutions for customers and partners worldwide.
We bring people together through captivating visual experiences, serving customers who demand seamless, innovative technology to tell their stories. We make our customers’ dreams possible.
As a global leader in large display technologies, Optoma combines cutting-edge design and engineering to deliver visual display solutions from the home to the office, classroom, and commercial spaces.
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience
- Stable employment in an international company
- Dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to participate in the testing and development of the latest technologies
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions, as we improve our infrastructure, systems and processes. With such exciting change, and with Optoma Europe playing a pivotal role in the transformation, this role wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners in Poland.
This role requires a candidate who will be based in Poland. The successful candidate will work remotely from Poland and travel to client sites within Eastern Europe. You will be responsible for providing technical support to the Optoma sales team as well as our resellers and end customers. You will represent the Optoma B2B & Pro AV range of technology products including Interactive Flat Panels, Flat panels, Projectors and LED-screens.
- The Technical Product Specialist for Eastern Europe will provide technical product advice to the Optoma sales team, resellers and end customers.
- Assist with project design and implementation of Optoma products in complex immersive projects.
- Become a key person in internal communication across the technical department, product department and sales team in the region.
- Be involved in testing the latest technologies that Optoma is bringing to the market.
- Actively participate in enhancing our customers' technological proficiency with Optoma products through personal dealership visits and local workshops or exhibitions
- Possess technical knowledge of projectors, Interactive Flat Panel Displays (IFPDs), Professional Non-Touch Displays (FPDs), and LED technology, along with comprehensive understanding and knowledge of complex display systems functioning and management.
- Understanding of installation and troubleshooting complex AV setups including projectors, IFP and FP in corporate, education & immersive environments.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least two years’ experience working with AV products including projectors and IFPD, FPD and LED technology.
- Technical knowledge and experience of setting up and controlling complex display systems such as Crestron, AMX, Extron, Kramer, etc.
- Enthusiasm for imaging technologies
- Comfortable in customer-facing roles with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work independently using own initiative.
- Willingness to travel mainly within Poland, and occasionally within the region, to customers for consultations, workshops and technical problem-solving.
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team, offering and receiving advice as needed.
- Qualification(s) in electronics would be advantageous.
- Motivated and self-disciplined, capable of working effectively from home.
- Clear understanding of the B2B & Pro AV industry.
- Possession of a B-category driving license.
- An innovative and creative mindset with the ability to think "outside the box".
- Fluency in English.
- Based in Poland.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV to [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of being short listed please ensure you submit a covering letter in addition to your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting diversity and ensuring that all employees and applicants are treated with respect, dignity and fairness. We welcome applications from all and as such if you require any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs