Optoma Europe Limited is an award-winning developer of high-resolution projection and digital display products for consumer, education, business, and professional audio video. Based in Hemel Hempstead; Optoma Europe provides sales, marketing and servicing throughout EMEA with regional offices in Germany, France, Norway, Benelux & Spain. Turnover exceeds €100M with a Headcount of approximately 145.
Optoma is an innovating company, continually introducing new products, to facilitate and drive the projection and large screen display markets. Please refer to our website for further details on www.optoma.co.uk
The Parent Company is Optoma Corporation with its Head office in Taiwan.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 30 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
We have recently implemented Oracle NetSuite ERP, and are looking to hire an IT Applications specialist to assist with the development, report writing and user support along with other members of the IT team. The role requires a high level of knowledge and experience of the NetSuite platform and component modules, in both administration and development functions.
The role reports into the IT Application Tech Lead supporting the IT Manager and will support the ongoing development of Optoma’s line-of-business applications. You will assist in the ownership of the company’s core business application (NetSuite), which will be integrated with other specialist applications such as Web-shop, Product Master Portal, Serial Number Tracking, Marketing and B2B platforms.
Your responsibilities in this role will cover:
- NetSuite ERP stabilisation and Inhouse Development Support.
- The ongoing responsibility of NetSuite system development and integration testing.
- Further development of the company’s reporting capability by building data warehousing (defining requirements, specifying the work required and managing delivery, test & release cycles within the Optoma IT Application Team).
- Creating, maintaining, report writing, and improving systems to meet the business requirements and providing support, stabilisation and development of the NetSuite application environment, utilised within the business.
- Deliver business analysis, solution design, specifications, configuration, development, script writing, testing and training, defining business processes to align with NetSuite processes, and configure NetSuite forms, roles, items in Sandbox and prepare deployment bundles, as well as design and develop NetSuite workflows
- Support IT Manager and CFO with related tasks as required.
Your Skillset Required:
- NetSuite ERP SuiteScript and SuiteLet development experience.
- NetSuite report writing capability (through report customisation and saved search building e.g. Cost of goods, Freight, Margin and P&L data use)
- Experience and knowledge of NetSuite ERP system in CRM, SCM, Finance and Planning modules. (Previous ERP implementation experience and Inhouse Repair Management SuiteApp Sererra knowledge would be advantageous).
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting & development capability of SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0, SuiteBuilder, SuiteCloud IDE, Suite Talk, Suite Bundler and Suite Flow.
- Ability to define & support application development & NetSuite API data integrations. (3PL, Amazon AWS system and B2B customer interface development experience is an advance.)
- To be able to create Suite Script for Client scripts, Workflow scripts, User event scripts, Scheduled scripts and Portlet scripts.
- Maintaining and updating existing application script code and workflows
(Sales Order Price, Credit limit and RMA approval).
- Documentation and communication management of business workflows.
- Management of NetSuite system updates.
- Data maintenance including import and exports.
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]