A passionate, customer-focused brand, Optoma products captivate, inspire, and connect people for a better experience.
The Optoma Group has regional headquarters in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific with well-established channels across three continents, providing reliable and innovative visual solutions for customers and partners worldwide.
We bring people together through captivating visual experiences, serving customers who demand seamless, innovative technology to tell their stories. We make our customers’ dreams possible.
As a global leader in large display technologies, Optoma combines cutting-edge design and engineering to deliver visual display solutions from the home to the office, classroom, and commercial spaces.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 30 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
About the role
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions of UK, USA and APAC, as we improve our infrastructure, systems and processes. With such exciting change, and with Optoma Europe playing a pivotal role in the transformation.
Working for Optoma Europe, you will be a key resource in driving the end-user adoption and support of the migration from On-Premise technologies to Azure. The scope of this role will cover all of our UK and European offices and satellite colleagues, and so is diverse in its challenges. Day to day, you will be sharing mid-level sysadmin duties and L1/L2 helpdesk with 1 additional team member. Our team is dynamic in handling a wide variety of technologies and technical challenges and as such provides an environment for expanding your scope of knowledge. A successful candidate would be expected to stay current on Azure and M365 features, capabilities and services across multiple geographies and keeping the team up to date.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Relevant experience and/or certification in Azure / 365 (Modern device management / Identity Management track is preferred)
• Good working knowledge of Windows Server, Linux / Managing web-facing infrastructure
• Scripting experience (Knowledge of MSoL/AAD Pwsh for graph)
• Good understanding of virtualization deployment and administration. Experience with supporting, migrating (in any capacity), optimisation and deployments of Microsoft Azure environments
• Experience with supporting a wide variety of end-user technologies, such as Windows 10/Exchange/Office/VPN/MFA/VoIP
• Understanding of core technologies related to on-premise environments (SAN, Enterprise backup strategies & technologies
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge of Teams inter-tenant collaboration.
• AzureAD B2B Identities
• AzureAD MFA/Conditional Access/Continuous Access Validation
• Experience with Intune & Defender for Endpoint is a plus.
• AWS experience
• IT related qualification.
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]