Enter a search term above and hit enter
Vacancy: Account Manager - Hungary (100% remote) - Hungary
Posted on 11/22/2022
See all our current vacancies
Optoma Europe Ltd is a leading specialist provider of award-winning projection and digital display products for the business and consumer markets. Optoma was established in 1997 and currently employs around 160 employees across Europe, with the majority of these operating from our headquarters in Hemel Hempstead, UK.
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions based in the UK, as we improve our infrastructure, systems and processes. With such exciting change, and with Optoma Europe playing a pivotal role in the transformation, this role will help us better expand and develop the important projector and interactive touch display market in Hungary.
This position is great for any IT technology enthusiast who is not afraid of challenges, is self-driven, can think analytically, set clear goals and tasks, and can establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive remuneration package.
- Development of the company’s sales in Hungary
- Grow Optoma’s market share in projectors and interactive flat panel displays
- Active work with current distributors and resellers - provide product consulting, price support, participation in project preparation, cooperation on marketing campaigns etc.
- Acquiring new resellers in order to expand the dealer database
- Active work with key end-customers on market in both private and public sector to ensure Optoma products are specified at an early stage of the planning
- Attend and organize local workshops, events and product trainings for distributors, resellers and end-users
- Cooperation with colleagues across Optoma to arrange the necessary marketing materials, product information, technical support etc. to provide adequate support to customers
- Gather market information about market share and competitor activities, in order to establish greater understanding of the market
- Ensure accurate forecasting and planning is administrated in relation to targets and customer requirements
- Work to exceed set targets and objectives set by Territory Manager
- Previous account management experience in IT / projector / digital signage fields are required
- A good understanding of Hungarian dealer channel
- Knowledge of the English language at a communication level is required
- Knowledge of another European language is an advantage not a condition
- Native Hungarian speaking
- Based in Hungary
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious.
- Team player
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]