Vacancy: Partner Account Manager - Midlands - Remote Working with bi-weekly visits to Hemel Hempstead (HP1 2UJ)
Posted on 06/02/2024
See all our current vacancies
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
A passionate, customer-focused brand, Optoma products captivate, inspire, and connect people for a better experience.
The Optoma Group has regional headquarters in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific with well-established channels across three continents, providing reliable and innovative visual solutions for customers and partners worldwide.
We bring people together through captivating visual experiences, serving customers who demand seamless, innovative technology to tell their stories. We make our customers’ dreams possible.
As a global leader in large display technologies, Optoma combines cutting-edge design and engineering to deliver visual display solutions from the home to the office, classroom, and commercial spaces.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive salary with additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 30 days holiday per year - subject to service requirements.
This role is based remotely with bi-weekly visits to the HQ office in Hemel Hempstead (HP1 2UJ). It is a requirement of the role to travel to customer sites in and around the Midlands area.
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions, as we improve our infrastructure, systems and processes. With such exciting change, and with Optoma Europe playing a pivotal role in the transformation, this role is key to the development and growth of the UK&I region. Working closely with the Territory Manager and B2B Channel Manager to implement the channel focused plan for growth by managing partners in the Midlands.
This role will provide the opportunity to take a business ready to fully embrace the channel and contribute towards building a business capable of leading in the AV marketplace. The successful candidate will own the ongoing growth of the region by engaging with current partners, focusing on growth of the partner base in the Midlands.
- Develop both direct and indirect partner channels in the Midlands by onboarding new partners, embedding the Optoma partner programme, and driving loyalty of the current partner network.
- Build and manage workload in order to accurately forecast business across the region.
- Work with other departments and stakeholders to improve partner relations by delivering training and driving maximum use of the partner programme.
- Consistently build on product and brand knowledge and engage with product teams.
- Work with the Marketing department to understand requirements for programmes for partners, deliver and ensure the return to the business is evident.
- Understand and promote the wider Optoma brand in the marketplace.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Sales experience within the IT/AV industry
- Knowledge of the partner landscape of the IT/AV channel
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with the ability to continually build on and grow within the role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good network within the UK&I IT/AV channel
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Experience managing workload, schedules and quotas for a region
- Ability to manage a hybrid working environment
- Customer relationships within the UK&I market
- Competent in using Microsoft Applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Account management experience
- Knowledge of AV product ranges
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting diversity and ensuring that all employees and applicants are treated with respect, dignity and fairness. We welcome applications from all and as such if you require any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs