Vacancy: Key Account Manager B2B & Pro AV - Norway (Remote based with travel to client sites) - Norway
Posted on 20/11/2023
See all our current vacancies
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
A passionate, customer-focused brand, Optoma products captivate, inspire, and connect people for a better experience.
The Optoma Group has regional headquarters in Europe, the USA, and the Asia Pacific with well-established channels across three continents, providing reliable and innovative visual solutions for customers and partners worldwide.
We bring people together through captivating visual experiences, serving customers who demand seamless, innovative technology to tell their stories. We make our customers’ dreams possible.
As a global leader in large display technologies, Optoma combines cutting-edge design and engineering to deliver visual display solutions from the home to the office, classroom, and commercial spaces.
Working for Optoma, you can expect a competitive remuneration package.
This is a very exciting time to join us following the recent creation of Optoma Holding based in the UK to bring together our global regions, as we improve our infrastructure, systems and processes. With such exciting change, and with Optoma Europe playing a pivotal role in the transformation, this role wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners in Norway.
This role requires a candidate who will be based in Norway. The successful candidate will work remotely from Norway and travel to client sites. You will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability and developing channel strategies. You will represent the Optoma B2B & Pro AV range of technology products being Interactive Flat Panels, Flat panels, Projectors and LED-screens.
- Maintain and grow existing key accounts within the Norway B2B & Pro AV marketplace.
- Implement sales strategy to achieve the business plan, corporate goals, and gross margin achievement.
- Propose and implement channel and sales strategies for both existing and new business.
- Work with the marketing department to create and implement promotions to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel partners.
- Conduct regularly scheduled business planning and reviews with key accounts to ensure alignment to product and revenue forecasts.
- Ensure that products and the company are well represented by distributors and Key partners.
- Present and execute new product introductions with forecasting, training sales associates on the new products and implement sales incentives.
- Ensure that distributors and key partners are fully aware and trained on the product range and its applications.
- Responsible for soliciting and monitoring orders, submitting new dealer agreements, and updating existing agreements.
- Meet quarterly targets along with KPIs that have been set by the company.
- Distribute sales and marketing communication to all customers.
- Work closely with sales administration and supply planning to ensure customer order fulfilment and requests meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting relevant competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Proactively assess and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with Nordic Territory Manager to successfully meet business targets.
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with General Data Protection Regulation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven team player with excellent communication skills and ability to offer and receive constructive advice.
- Proven sales and account management experience in the B2B & Pro AV (Interactive Flat Panels, Flat panel, Projectors and LED-screens).
- Highly motivated and target driven with a track record in sales.
- A clear understanding of the B2B & Pro AV industry as a whole.
- Ability to work under pressure and towards strict deadlines.
- Possess the capability to take responsibility for personal career advancement and growth.
- Ability to work from home with high self-discipline.
- Able to use MS Excel at a good level.
- Driving licence B.
- Hands-on experience of AV equipment at a professional level.
- Thorough understanding of B2B & Pro AV equipment and related technologies.
- Interactive Flat Panel & Flat Panel presentation/demo experience.
- BID Management on public/governmental tenders, within B2B & Pro AV.
- Bachelor’s degree standard education.
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting diversity and ensuring that all employees and applicants are treated with respect, dignity and fairness. We welcome applications from all and as such if you require any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs